My Top 10 Emerging Influential Blogs for 2010

Passion. Vision. Purpose. Blogging.

The blogosphere has come a long way. On its continued development and expansion, it makes us more eager to know and explore what else it has to offer.

Blogging, as one of the core source of information on the web, a communication and a networking tool, at the same time, it is also considered as a hobby and an online activity that broadens one's art to passion, vision and purpose. And this maybe the key elements on how blogging has changed and conquered the web with a twist.

Emerging Influential Blogs Writing Project

Started the year 2007, a writing project with the aim to recognize and seek for emerging influential blogs. On its fourth year, it is expected to continue to grow and newbie bloggers are encourage to join. And for the first time, we will then be gearing up and partake in this project. So with no further ado, here is my list:


Online personal portfolio turned into a tech blog.

It provides users gadget reviews, Ethernet guide, social media trends, blogging and blogger platform know how, search engine optimization tricks and tricks, about computing sciences and information technology.


The blogosphere will not be complete without the delicious foods served by food blogs.

If you are looking for luscious foods, taste trips, and new geeks in the Metro, this blog is made just for you! Nomnom!


While blog hopping, this cool blog has given me attention that is totally different.

I guess it is because of the heading, topics posted, personal, has a humor, and simple yet has an awesome graphics draft.


Because I am lovin reading and writing fiction stories, I stalked to blogs with this theme.

To tell you, this blog is really unique not only because it is all about fiction, the author manages to tell his stories in a 140 words at a time and by series. I am amazed!


If you love cute ninjas and of fun adventures, love this sweet blog too!

From the makers of Shadow Candy (a web-based comic strips featuring three delightful ninjas: Hiro, Kaz and Sayaka) and Sugar Rush (a game application based on Shadow Candy's production and is available in the iTunes Store for iPhone, iPod and iPad), Agimat's dream is now a reality. Filipinos truly are the best!

Up to now, I only have five blogs on my list and still looking for blogs to fill in the other 5 slots as well. If you know a blog that you think influential and or if you have a newbie blog, drop and suggest it here (on the comment section).

To complete my list here are the five additional blogs:


Indeed influential in the field of entertainment. Although I am not much that keen on showbiz, this blog really made me twisted about the local buzz and news.


A blog that focuses not only Manila but also the Philippines as a whole, travel news, different marketing strategies, social media drifts and other cool bits.

Significantly, I've always fascinated with the site's rich content and I'm living Manila soon. When? I will update you eventually!


Every time I visit this blog, I do not know what to say but laugh and then burst. Ridiculous but incredible journal! Somewhat warped and it's really emerging!


Confused with the blog's niche. But I think it's really personal so why not!

I'm nominating this blog because it just did nominate my blog and to further express gratitude to fellow blogger, a sure spot for you.


"It's something to read, not something to look at."

Everything you'll find on this blog was trended with the author's life and it's really a worth to read. Definitely glued with the rims!


Jap

37 comments:

  1. It's great that you've decided to participate JaPaul! :) I'm still building up my own list and will take your nominations in consideration. Hehe. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey great list of nominees, JaPaul! :)

    Good luck in choosing the rest of your list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,

    I hope you add my music vlog, rabsing.com, in your list. Try to check it out, you might like it!

    Let me know asap if you added me in your list, so that I can add you in me list too at http://finlust.blogspot.com/2010/06/finlusts-top-10-emerging-influential.html

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you can also consider my entertainment blog ATBP! You can check it here>> http://aroundthebuzzprimetime.blogspot.com

    thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey! :) I'm inviting you to visit tara-na.com. It's a food and travel blog I created to motivate me to explore new places. This blog is inspired by a goal which is to travel the world bit by bit. I would start from my province and then progress to neighboring provinces to nearby countries and so on. :) I wish to wake up someday and just suddenly realize that I have already achieved my goal. So yeah, it's a long term project for myself. :) You may want to consider it for your pick of the top 10 emerging influential blogs of 2010. Thank you! :) And cheers to this writing project!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, it would be my honor if you will consider my blog to be on your list. Get a look at it and let it have the chance to have your prestigious vote. http://www.paolodome.co.cc

    Thank you and God speed. Please think and consider.

    ReplyDelete
  7. First time to participate in this writing project! Hope to meet new friends, learn something fresh about the blogosphere, know wonderful blogs and bloggers as well. Good luck to us in the selection of other valid blogs. Take time! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am grateful that Miss Ginger and ManilaReviews.com visited KSBlog! Thank you so much and will consider some of the blogs on your list including your blog as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad to know that you're singing! I just watched one of your vlogs, Overjoyed on the playlist, it was a cool performance, indeed. I love music too and I'm looking for video blogs as well, and so will think through if I can add you on my list. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Without doubt, will consider ATBP Entertainment Blog! Cyberspeed!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sure, will consider your blog and soon will add blogs and update this post as the writing project weekly count goes on. CSIT really rocks and cyberspeed!

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Japaul: Thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed kahit merong mga sablay2 ang pagkanta ko...lelz! Do let me know if you add rabsing.com in your list so that I can add you in my list ;D

    ReplyDelete
  13. thanks dude! let me know ha! I'm actually posting all the blogs who supported my entertainment blog ATBP! on my personal blog myfjordz.com and on ATBP! itself! Super thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow. Thanks for the nomination Japaul! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. You're welcome! Cool blog and very influential, in just a few months you're diggin' the blogosphere with a bang. Congrats! Oh by the way, what software or application you're using to create those cool graphics and comic strip, if you don't mind?

    ReplyDelete
  16. HI Japaul!

    Thanks for the vote! Appreciated it. :)

    NomNomClub.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Nakiki-plug lang po....

    Kilala mo ba sila ELY, MARKUS, LEMON, at BUDDY? Nagkaroon ba kayo ng KARAOKE MACHINE at nakakanta gamit ang MINUS ONE o MULTIPLEX CASSETTE TAPES? Nag-alaga ka rin ba ng mga mababangong KISSES at umasang manganganak ang mga ito? Alam mo ba ang universal cheat code na UP, UP, DOWN, DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, B, A, B, A, SELECT, START?

    Balik-balikan ang saya ng DEKADA NOBENTA....Pindot na Dito!!

    Sana ay makabisita ka at ma-check mo kung pasado ba ang blog ko sa criteria mo para sa TOP 10 EMERGING INFLUENTIAL BLOGS FOR 2010!!

    Lahat ng tao ay may jologs side!! Rakenrol \m/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Agimat EntertainmentJune 23, 2010 at 7:26 PM

    Thanks Japaul for putting Agimat + Shadow Candy on your list, it's an honor. We are grateful. Mabuhay! Maraming Salamat! ^_^ keep up the good works!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi, Japaul! I'm also here to campaign for my blog. I'm hoping you can consider mine when you complete your list:
    http://www.pinayonlinemoneymaker.net

    It's my blog about how I make money online. I write detailed guides/articles on the different ways I make money online. I also post my payment proofs here to show everyone that I do make money online. If I was able to do it, anyone else can, too!

    Although I do get referrals from Pinay Online Money Maker, it's still a blog so I tell people exactly how I manage to earn something so they'd know the TRUTH about how I go about earning money online so they can decide if they want to join the said money-making program or not.

    I believe I've been influential to other people who want to start making money online, too, especially fellow Pinoys. I make sure I answer questions as soon as possible to avoid people getting scammed or to avoid further confusion. So, I really hope you can consider my blog.

    Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  20. promoting my blog.

    khantotantra.blogspot.com

    Just dropping by to promote my blog.

    creativedork is on my list too. :D

    ReplyDelete
  21. Japaul,

    Thanks for the nomination bro. That means a lot.

    Z

    ReplyDelete
  22. You can consider my blog to be part of your list.

    Scolex Portal

    A personal blog now turned into a gaming blog.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thanks for dropping by! Will consider your blog as well, am so interested with it by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thanks for dropping by! Will consider your blog as well, am so interested with it by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Nice blog niche you have Miss Blank Pixels! Definitely will also consider your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thank you! :)
    Good luck to all! :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hi! :] If you're list is not complete yet, Please check out my blog at JAY-ELX.BLOGSPOT.COM

    Started as a personal in September of 2009, this blog already received more than 25,000 hits according to StatCounter. Gained a Pagerank 3 and an Alexa Rank of 6,320 in PH (1,229,308 Worldwide) It's always at the upper Top 15 of TopBlogs.com.ph in it's category. With 98 blog post, this blog already received 121 blog comments.

    Thru the Manila Bloggers Network, I got to access premiere nights invites and press screenings of major international films & local indie films which I get to post  in this blog. Also because of my blog, I was able to meet the PR of Walt Disney Films, Columbia Pictures & Warner Bros and he invited me to attend their movie premiere so I can do a movie review in my blog. I was also invited by Star Cinema to attend their presscons, for the 3rd time now.

    To prove that I don't made this blog to gain money from it, I only put ads on it this month July 2010, after almost 9 months :) Hope you can consider my blog :D

    ReplyDelete
  28. wow, nice list! ihope you can consider mine. :)

    Nakiki-plug lang po....

    Kilala mo ba sila ELY, MARKUS, LEMON, at BUDDY? Nagkaroon ba kayo ng KARAOKE MACHINE at nakakanta gamit ang MINUS ONE o MULTIPLEX CASSETTE TAPES? Nag-alaga ka rin ba ng mga mababangong KISSES at umasang manganganak ang mga ito? Alam mo ba ang universal cheat code na UP, UP, DOWN, DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, B, A, B, A, SELECT, START?

    Balik-balikan ang saya ng DEKADA NOBENTA....Pindot na Dito!!

    Sana ay makabisita ka at ma-check mo kung pasado ba ang blog ko sa criteria mo para sa TOP 10 EMERGING INFLUENTIAL BLOGS FOR 2010!!

    Lahat ng tao ay may jologs side!! Rakenrol \m/

    ReplyDelete
  29. HI! I hope you can consider manilashopaholic.com as part of your top 10. Thanks! :D

    ReplyDelete
  30. Yey, Thanks a lot for the nomination buddy. You rock! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  31. You are so welcome and congratulations in advance! Cyberspeed!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Whew, it has been a few weeks since the awarding, Ngyn lng ako nagbrowse para maka-thank you sa ibang nag-vote.

    Thank you very much!
    http://nomnomclub.com/ger affairs/2010/nomnom-club-emerging-influential-blogs-2010/

    Please do join my pizza thanksgiving party for you guys who supported NomNomClub.com. :) Overflowing pizza and raffle giveaways. :)
    Oct 8, 2010 - 7pm - Angel's Pizza near Makati Ave. cor Jupiter st. in Makati. Leave me a message at http://www.facebook.com/NomNomClub OR http://www.facebook.com/joneluy to confirm your attendance.

    ReplyDelete